The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) conference, which takes place in Paris on Tuesday 17 October, will be this autumn’s key event focusing on developments in the EU’s financial services markets.
Participants will hear from leading figures on issues such as Brexit, CMU, MiFID, market infrastructures, financial innovation and the future shape of financial services regulation. Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Steven Maijoor, Chair, European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA);
- Valdia Dombrovskis, Vice President of the European Commission with responsibility for the Euro and Social Dialogue as well as Financial Stability, Financial Services and the Capital Markets Union;
- Michel Barnier, European Commission Chief Brexit Negotiator;
- Roberto Gualtieri MEP, Chair of the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs (ECON), European Parliament; and
- Ashley Alder, Chair of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO).
Registrations are now open www.esma-conference-2017.eu.